2019 Briggs & Stratton Three Phase 35 kW1 Standby Generator (076141)
Call for Price
Reduce your customer's losses from power outages. Supported by one of the best commercial warranty in the industry and an easy monitoring system, the 35 kW1 Commercial Generator offers more options for businesses with increasing electrical demands.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Longer Product Life: Maximize your investment with a standby generator that can stand the test of time. Designed for longer product life and budget-friendly operation, Briggs & Stratton standby generators have low speed 1,800 RPM liquid cooled engines, limited temperature rise on the alternator and corrosion-resistant, all-metal enclosures.
- Easier to Service: Convenient access points make it easier for technicians to service. Immediate access to the entire engine can be reached without time-consuming disassembly.
- Small Businesses: Ideal for small businesses, this Briggs & Stratton Commercial Standby Generator helps you automatically power your business' essential electrical loads.
- Voltage & Controller Options Available
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Enclosure: Durable aluminum enclosure that is build to last. Protects against extreme weather conditions and corrosion.
- NFPA 110 Capable: Suitable for NFPA 110 applications when installed with the compatible NFPA 110 accessories and installation methods.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Model Number: 076141
- Running Watts (NG)*: 32,000
- Engine Series: Vortec
- Number of Cylinders: 4
- Voltage (V): 120/208, 120/240, 240/416, 277/480, 347/600
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 2.8 gal/hr
- Running Amps (NG): See Voltage & Controller Option Sheet
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Engine Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault, Over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit: Electric
- Length (in): 84.4
- Height (in): 41
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty
- Running Watts (LP)*: 35,000
- Engine Brand: GM
- Engine Displacement (cc): 2967
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (LP): See Voltage & Controller Option Sheet
- Alternator Type: Brushed
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 209571 BTU/Hr
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Enclosure: Aluminum
- Governor Type: Electronic
- Width (in): 39.5
- Weight (lbs): 1469
- Engine Type
- 2967 cc
- 84.4 in.
- 39.5 in.
- 41 in.
- 1469 lb.
- AC Output
- 35,000W (LP)